Peer Tutoring - Available T/Th from 2:45 - 3:45 Rm 28
HOMEWORK AND STUDY HABITS
Homework is an important part of a student's education. These assignments are a continuation of work which is started in class with the teacher's instruction and guidance. They are meant to reinforce and extend/enrich the educational experience. As a result, they should be completed in a careful and timely way.
There are strategies which can help students be successful:
1. Establish a regular time and place to complete homework.
2. Establish a quiet and well lighted place to work.
3. Begin your homework by reviewing the assignment for complete understanding.
4. Share your completed homework with you parents.
5. Place completed homework in your binder so you don't forget it at home
the next day.
6. Keep returned homework. File it away and record the score.
7. If there are no assignments spend time reading that day.