Forms & Permission Slips
Student Device Insurance Form - Select this link to sign up for the iPAD or Chromebook insurance for your child's device. This is an advantageous program that covers the "oops, it was an accident, I don't know how" incidents that occur throughout the school year.
6th Grade: Mobile Device Checkout Form (English) - This is the form that is used when students receive their new Chromebooks from the librarian. You will need to complete and turn this into the school to ensure the most current information is linked to your child's Chromebook.
6th Grade: Mobile Device Checkout Form (Spanish) - Este es el formulario que se utiliza cuando los estudiantes reciben sus nuevos Chromebooks del bibliotecario. Deberá completar y convertir esto en la escuela para garantizar que la información más actualizada esté vinculada a la Chromebook de su hijo.
7th Grade: Mobile Device Checkout Form - This is the form that is used when 7th/8th grade students receive their iPADs and/or Chromebooks from the librarian. You will need to complete and turn this into the school to ensure the most current information is linked to you child's device.
- Medication Form: this form is to be filled out if your child can carry his/her own medication while at school (inhalers, daily medication, etc.)
- Physician Recommendation for Physical Education Participation.
- Titan Program- use this link to sign up and/or pay for your child's lunch account online. Paying regularly helps keep the balance low and is not as overwhelming to pay later. Lunch balances may also affect your child's ability to participate in end-of-the-year activities.
- Purchase 2019-2020 yearbooks at Josten's Yearbook for $35 - CHEAPEST PRICE FOR THE YEAR
- 8th Grade parents/guardians/family members - may also purchase 8th grade "Celebration" ads at that website too!