REQUESTING COUNSELING SERVICES
Use your iPad and go to your camera, hover the screen over the QR code (on the left), your phone will recognize it and automatically open up our counseling referral form on your device. That form, once completed, will notify a counselor, who will then contact you as soon as they are available!
OR >> https://goo.gl/forms/gZ21noF4dX5C4Byw1 << Link to Referral Form
Also, we will be adding our referral form to our Savage Counseling Google Classroom, where you will be able to access it from there too! Stay Tuned for more Info!
As a parent/guardian you may also email our counselors to request or inform the school of any concerns you would like them to address with your child. (See "teacher contacts" tab for emails).
Be Kind & Resilient!
“Resilience is the ability to find the inner strength to bounce back from a set-back or challenge." -- unknown
Build Resilience by doing some of the following!
- Inspire Positive Emotions - think positive, stay positive!
- Find Social Support - talk to your friends, family, teachers or counselors
- Find an Area of Interest - do something positive you love to do
- Mindfulness - exercise, use breathing techniques
- Use Problem Solving Skills - weigh all options and make an informed decision
- Stay Future Oriented - focus on the goals you have for yourself
- Be a Leader - take action and be an Upstander
The Board of Trustees recognizes the harmful effects of bullying on student learning and school attendance and desires to provide safe school environments that protect students from physical and emotional harm. District employees shall establish student safety as a high priority and shall not tolerate bullying of any student. No student or group of students shall, through physical, written, verbal, or other means, harass, sexually harass, threaten, intimidate, cyberbully, cause bodily injury to, or commit hate violence against any other student or school personnel.
KCRA website and resources
Additional District related documents and information below.